You have no items in your shopping cart.
Stainless Steel Cable Trellis System is available in sizes:
Cable Loft's Stainless Steel Cable Trellis System 2000-60 is a trellis system that suits lighter weight foliage applications such as jasmine, gardenia, rose bushes, climbing roses and other similar weight plants. The stainless steel standoffs that mount to the wall are almost invisible when the foliage is in full bloom. The simple attractive design details are beautiful when visible due to young plants as well. The stainless steel wall mount supports the foliage four inches from the wall or structure.
The 2000-60 Stainless Steel Cable Trellis System is ideal for residential or commercial installation. Create a living wall in a garden, outdoor restaurant, downtown business district or other locale by installing the stainless steel cable trellis system between two structures. Plant a climbing vine in the ground near the trellis and train the plant to climb the cable trellis system. The system can be utilized in both tropical and moderate climates. Mounting hardware is for concrete only.
The Green Wall Standoff System Kit Consists of:
- Green Wall Stainless Steel Standoffs w/Base
- 1/8 in. 7 × 7 Stainless Steel Cable Assembly w/Tensioners
- 1/8 in. Stainless Steel Rods
- Stainless Steel Cable Cross Clamp
- Masonry Anchor, Fastener and Drill Bit
Don't forget the cutters:
2.) All Cableloft.com cleaning products can only be shipped UPS Ground.
3. International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. In addition, any shipping rates listed from outside the Contiguous United States on the Cable Loft website may not be entirely accurate and can be subject to an additional fee before the order can be shipped. You are responsible with ensuring to comply with laws and regulations of the country of destination. Cable Loft does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
4. Lead times may vary for complete modrail system orders. Depending on the size it can take up to 2+ weeks.