You have no items in your shopping cart.
Maximize Your View
Our new DIY cable railing assemblies are designed for quick and easy self-assembly. These cable railing assemblies are perfect for an attractive and easy to install solution on wood or metal post and they are virtually maintenance free. All material is a marine grade Type 316 stainless steel which provides the highest corrosion resistance.
Each assembly comes with a factory installed adjustable fitting at one end and the self-applied fitting for the opposite end. These assemblies will work for level railings and stair railings. The unique ball and socket allows up to 40 degrees of articulation in any direction. The self-applied fitting is installed with just a couple of simple open end wrenches in a matter of seconds.
Hub & Cap
|Adjustable Tension Fitting
|Kit Number||Kit Price||Shipping
|5ft Cable Kit||5||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-FSM-5||$52.00||1.65|
|10ft Cable Kit||10||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-FSM-10||$53.75||1.8|
|15ft Cable Kit||15||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-FSM-15||$55.45||1.95|
|20ft Cable Kit||20||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-FSM-20||$57.15||2.1|
|25ft Cable Kit||25||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-FSM-25||$58.85||2.25|
|30ft Cable Kit||30||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-FSM30||$60.55||2.4|
|35ft Cable Kit||35||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-FSM35||$62.55||2.55|
Our DIY cable kits are available in lengths ranging from 5ft -35ft. If you require lengths over 35ft, please call us for assistance: 888.535.7326.
Each kit comes with the following:
- (1) 1/8" dia. cable to length of your choice with the Adjustable Cable Tensioner pressed on one end
- (2) Mounting hubs & caps
- (2) 1 1/2" long wood screws w/ (1) driver bit for use in a drill
- (1) DIY terminating fitting
All materials are Type 316 stainless steel
What Else Will You Need?
- Drill motor or screwdriver
- Tape measure
Choosing Wire Type:
2.) All Cableloft.com cleaning products can only be shipped UPS Ground.
3. International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. In addition, any shipping rates listed from outside the Contiguous United States on the Cable Loft website may not be entirely accurate and can be subject to an additional fee before the order can be shipped. You are responsible with ensuring to comply with laws and regulations of the country of destination. Cable Loft does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
4. Lead times may vary for complete modrail system orders. Depending on the size it can take up to 2+ weeks.