Stainless steel cable railing systems are an ideal solution for exterior and interior applications:
- Bridges and Overpasses - Many bridges and overpasses require salt for deicing purposes during the winter. The corrosive resistant properties of stainless steel cable railings present the best answer for walkways on bridges and overpasses.
- Coastline and Other Humid Areas - The corrosion resistant properties of stainless steel make these cable railings ideal for balconies, decks, stairwells and walkways along the coastline, in humid mountain areas and southern states. The stainless steel cable railing systems are an excellent solution for poolside safety.
- Exterior Applications - Stainless steel has a chromium layer that reduces the risk of rust in outdoor settings. Stainless steel cable railings are a durable product due to its high strength.
- Fencing - Cable railing systems made from stainless steel works great for many fencing applications including zoos.
- High Traffic Areas - Stainless steel cable railing systems maintain an aesthetically pleasing appearance year after year, even in high traffic areas.
- Industrial Aesthetics - Architects love the appeal of stainless steel cable railing systems for loft apartments, factories and warehouses.
- Interior Settings - Stainless steel cable railings are aesthetically pleasing for residential lofts and modern home decor.
- Marinas - The salt and water resistant properties in connection with the high strength of stainless steel cable railing is a perfect match for marinas.
- Near Chemical Plants - Due to the corrosive properties in the atmosphere from chemicals near some plants, stainless steel cable railing systems are ideal.
- Sanitary Settings - Hospitals, rehabilitation centers, nursing homes, restaurants and food processing plants recognize the sanitary benefits of stainless steel.
- Views - Cable railing systems allow for viewing of the scenery, which is ideal for a New York high-rise, Tennessee Mountain chalet or a Miami Beach private residence.
There are no glass panels to clean and maintain. The look of stainless steel is aesthetically beautifully, which eliminates the need for expensive paint equipment and time consuming touch-ups. Only quality high tensile stainless steel is utilized in the manufacturing process. The cables are engineered to minimize stretching and increase strength. Cables can easily be tightened to eliminate sag; however, be careful not to over tighten the cables.
Clean stainless steel cable railing with a chloride-free cleaner, mild soap and water or a specially designed product. A non-abrasive pad may be necessary in certain environments; however, always rub in the direction of the grain. Metallic or very abrasive products such as sandpaper and steel wool should never be used on the railing.