You have no items in your shopping cart.
DIY Adjustable Dome Cable Kits
Our new DIY Adjustable Dome Cable kits are designed for quick and easy self-assembly. These cable railing assemblies are perfect for an attractive and easy to install solution on flat wood or metal post and they are virtually maintenance free. All material is a marine grade type 316 stainless steel which provides the highest corrosion resistance.
The kit includes an open ended cable with a swage stud that has an adjustable dome nut on one end for easy tensioning and a slide lock cable nut receiver that allows you to simply slide it over the cable to lock it in place.
DIY Cable Railing Kits – Flat Surface Mount
|Available Kits||Cable Length||Cable Dia.||Locking Cable Receiver W/ Cap||1 1/2"Adjustable Receiver Cap||1/8" Swage Stud (factory installed)||DIY Terminating Fitting||Kit Number||Kit Price||Shipping Weight (lbs)|
|5ft Cable Kit||5||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-2-04-5||$22||1.0|
|10ft Cable Kit||10||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-2-04-10||$24||1.2|
|15ft Cable Kit||15||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-2-04-15||$26||1.4|
|20ft Cable Kit||20||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-2-04-20||$28||1.6|
|25ft Cable Kit||25||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-2-04-25||$30||1.8|
|30ft Cable Kit||30||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-2-04-30||$32||2|
|35ft Cable Kit||35||1/8"||2||2||1||1||DIY-2-04-35||$34||2.2|
Our DIY cable kits are available in lengths ranging from 5ft -35ft. If you require lengths over 35ft, please call us for assistance: 888.535.7326.
Each kit comes with the following:
- (1) 1/8" dia. cable cut to length of your choice with a swage stud on one end of the cable
- (1) Adjustable Receiver Cap
- (1) Locking Cable Receiver
- (1) Beauty Cap
All materials are Type 316 stainless steel
What Else Will You Need?
- 11/16" Wrench
- Tape measure
Choosing Wire Type:
2.) All Cableloft.com cleaning products can only be shipped UPS Ground.
3. International shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination. In addition, any shipping rates listed from outside the Contiguous United States on the Cable Loft website may not be entirely accurate and can be subject to an additional fee before the order can be shipped. You are responsible with ensuring to comply with laws and regulations of the country of destination. Cable Loft does not have any responsibility on these additional charges that may apply.
4. Lead times may vary for complete modrail system orders. Depending on the size it can take up to 2+ weeks.